Saturday, September 22, 2012

More walking!

More walking today. Firstly through the White valley. It was about 3 hours and very hard going. One of the hills was just so steep I did not give myself a chance of making it. But I did! We stopped at a cafe in the middle of nowhere. People are very enterprising here! We had a cup of tea  or juice and their was an opt out if it was getting too difficult because apparently it got worse. I decided the 5 Kms was enough and got a lift to the next town where I waited with an icy cold beer.  We then went to look at some caves in some fairy chimneys.  On the way home we had a Turkish bath, which was sooooo relaxing!  We then went to a cultural night for dinner, meal, alcohol and entertainment. It was a very late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment